CHARLOTTE, N.C. - The Salvation Army loaded a truck with snacks and breakfast items to deliver to families in areas heavily impacted by Florence.
Several Salvation Army officials traveled to Conway Wednesday morning to wait for the storm to hit.
Watch the video above to see how Salvation Army crews plan to provide support to families in the aftermath of Hurricane Florence.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- FLORENCE UPDATES: Gov. Cooper warns 'disaster is at the doorstep'
- RUNNING LIST: Evacuations issued as Hurricane Florence approaches
- CHARLOTTE FORECAST: Flash Flood Warnings for the mountains ahead of Florence
- Charlotte school and business closings
- North Carolina's wild horses know how to survive hurricane
© 2019 Cox Media Group.