CAMDEN, S.C. — South Carolina authorities have arrested a man accused of throwing hot coffee in the face of a young McDonald’s worker in Camden last month after he became angry over a delay in his French fries order.
Noel was arrested and jailed on a $7,500 bond, WIS reported.
He’s facing second-degree assault and battery charges over the incident, which was captured on McDonald’s drive-thru window security camera.
The worker was just 16 years old.
- 'Hero' volunteer firefighter, 72, saves Richmond Co. girl from horrific dog attack
- NC investigator fired amid claims of overlooked DNA in Hania Aguilar case
- Residents told to stay inside as bomb squad responds to Pineville neighborhood
- Charlotte pastor fought off attacker involved in deadly encounter with police
- Driver in fatal hit-and-run walked up to pedestrian afterward, then drove away
© 2020 Cox Media Group