BELMONT, N.C. — Primal Brewery has snagged a 15,500-square-foot space in Belmont as it looks to ramp up production.
The Huntersville brewery has signed a deal for the former Rivermen Brewing Co. space at 52 Ervin St.
It is targeting an April opening there.
Primal’s founders, David Hoy and Ray Steimel, have been looking for a second location in the Carolinas since mid-2017.
Read more about the pair’s plans here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- ‘This is justice’: Man convicted of murder at 14 to walk free 20 years later
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: School bus driver suspended after outburst toward students
- CMPD: Three in custody after carjacking in south Charlotte leads to police chase
- FORECAST: Temps nearly 20 degrees above average; more rain in store
- ‘A huge sense of relief’: CMPD assistant chief retires after more than 28 years of service
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group