CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A serious crash involving a tractor-trailer Thursday night shut down Ashley Road near where it turns into Tuckaseegee Road at Freedom in west Charlotte.
A pickup truck hit a car and then struck the tractor-trailer, CMPD said.
The driver of the pickup was ejected and was taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
No further information has been released.
Return to this story for updates.
>> Reading this story in our app? The new "Follow the Lead" feature allows you to tap the blue tag indicated with a '+' to subscribe to alerts on the very latest breaking news updates.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Mom charged months after 3-year-old falls to his death at Charlotte airport
- 'It disgusts me': SC deputy accused of having sex with high school student
- Police: Kidnappers shoot Hickory business owner, tie up girlfriend, child
- FORECAST: Sunny skies across region ahead of weekend rain
- Local college professor, 9 others arrested on child sex crime charges
© 2019 Cox Media Group.