CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Charlotte-Mecklenburg police said a missing 76-year-old Charlotte man has been located.
Officials said Domingo Peralta Perez has been located, but they have not said exactly where.
The fire chief told Channel 9 that while Peralta Perez is safe and they know where he is, they haven't made contact with him yet.
Peralta Perez, who was diagnosed with dementia, was last seen walking near his home on Flagstaff Drive around 5 p.m. Saturday.
Family members said they are very concerned about him.
(Domingo Peralta Perez)
A Silver Alert for Peralta Perez prompted a massive search party that scoured the area for hours.
More resources are being called in to actually get to him.
No additional details have been released.
Check back with wsoctv.com for updates.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Deputies: Mother, 11-year-old found dead in Alexander Co. home after fire ruled arson
- Man accused of robbing Charlotte woman at gunpoint during meeting for online exchange
- North Carolina county issues warning about possible measles exposure
- FORECAST: Sunny, dry Father's Day paves way for rainy workweek
- NC mom credits app for saving teen trapped in car 25 feet down mountainside
© 2019 Cox Media Group.