CHARLOTTE, N.C. - As CBJ winds down its series breaking down salary data specific to the Charlotte metro, these are the dozen or so jobs that offer local workers between $75,000 and $80,000 in annual income.
At the top of the list at this salary bracket is the occupation of radio and TV announcer, which earns an average $78,900 on an annual basis here, according to the latest wage data released this spring by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. That’s about $10,000 more than what the job pays in the Raleigh metro: $66,160.
A Charlotte-area worker, on average, earns $51,000 a year.
View this slideshow to see which 12 jobs pay local workers between $75,000 and $80,000 in annual salary.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Charlotte woman, boyfriend murdered while traveling in Canada
- Former employee charged with embezzling $200K+ from Charlotte nonprofit
- CMS superintendent out: Clayton Wilcox will resign after two years on job
- FORECAST: Heat advisory in effect for Charlotte region
- Why this brewery put its South End building on the market
© 2019 Cox Media Group.