CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A Denver-based brunch establishment, which puts its own twist on classic dishes, is nearly ready to debut in Charlotte’s Plaza Midwood neighborhood.
Snooze, an A.M. Eatery will on Wednesday officially open its doors at 1331 Central Ave., at the corner of Central and Clement avenues, providing a new spot to grab brunch in Plaza Midwood. It’s the first of a few locations that Snooze hopes to add across the Charlotte area, and it marks the first East Coast restaurant for the brand.
Corrie Sharp, opening manager for Snooze, echoed those plans, stating the concept typically opens three to four locations in each market where they launch. Sharp spoke to the Charlotte Business Journal on Thursday while in town before the store’s grand opening next week.
Sharp said the Plaza Midwood neighborhood serves as an ideal launching pad for Snooze, noting the neighborhood’s walkability and eclectic vibe. That translates well for Snooze, which also boasts a cool, funky atmosphere — one that features bright pops of color, music and an energetic, friendly dining experience.
“We want it to be a show,” Sharp said.
Read more and check out photos inside the establishment here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Thief poses as lottery official, steals tickets, dispenser in ‘elaborate scheme'
- Officials begin investigation after boy dies from fall at trampoline park
- Authorities issue warning after umbrella nearly impales 2-year-old on Myrtle Beach
- FORECAST: Storm chances remain as humidity returns to Charlotte area
- Driver's education instructor in North Carolina accused of drunken driving, police say
© 2019 Cox Media Group.