CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Rhino Market is adding yet another location in Charlotte — its second announcement in about as many weeks.
The popular neighborhood market and deli will become the first retail tenant to join The RailYard development in South End, which is on track for completion in the first quarter of 2019. About three weeks ago, Rhino Market said it also plans to open in January a 3,005-square-foot location at 2320 N. Davidson St. in Charlotte’s Villa Heights neighborhood.
The South End and Villa Heights locations will bring Rhino Market’s local count up to four. It first opened in Wesley Heights in 2014 before adding an uptown location about a year ago.
In South End, Rhino Market will take a 3,100-square-foot space within the lobby and outdoor courtyard area of The RailYard, designated as “Grand Central.” That’s next to a 15,000-square-foot, outdoor community gathering area, called “The Yard.”
Read the full story here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Suspect in custody after Cleveland County deputy shot in face, leg
- 5 charged with murder in connection with Gastonia father's slaying
- Stunned, furious mother falls victim to 'kidnapping prank' in NoDa
- WATCH: Jaclyn Shearer's Wednesday forecast outlook
- Independence HS community asks for prayers after quarterback found unconscious
Cox Media Group