CHARLOTTE, N.C. - There are a few closures in uptown Charlotte that may affect your daily commute.
On Monday morning at 9 a.m., South Mint Street and West Street were closed.
The closures will last throughout the week and are planned to reopen next Monday at 6 a.m.
Crews said they are doing utility work for the CityLYNX Gold Line phase 2 construction project.
CATS is said to be affected by this closure.
Here are a few alternate routes to avoid the closures:
- Mint Street up to 4th Street
- Graham Street and 5th Street
- Church Street
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 16-year-old boy reported missing from Fort Mill home
- CMPD: Series of home invasions in east Charlotte may be connected
- Deputies: Man with restraining order breaks into woman's Gastonia home, sexually assaults her
- South Carolina pastor arrested on suspicion of choking pregnant woman
© 2019 Cox Media Group.