CHARLOTTE, N.C. - The Terrace — formerly known as Terrace Cafe — has permanently closed at Piedmont Town Center. It had been part of that development since 2009. Owner Stewart Penick says the restaurant had a “long and outstanding” relationship with the development’s owner.
“But recently there were some issues that we couldn’t resolve, and so we amicably decided to part ways,” he says.
Penick said he’s looking for another location in the SouthPark area. He suggests customers visit the restaurant’s Ballantyne location.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Police: 2 dead, 3 others injured after shooting at south Charlotte home
- Man found shot to death inside uptown high-rise apartment complex
- Woman carjacked outside Harris Teeter in Matthews; suspect arrested in Charlotte
- FORECAST: Chilly temps to continue throughout weekend despite sunshine
- Film crews roll into Concord to shoot Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker story
© 2019 Cox Media Group.