STANLY COUNTY, N.C. - Authorities in Stanly County seized 93.3 grams of suspected fentanyl, $9,212 in cash and a handgun, officials said.
The Stanly County Sheriff’s Office and the Albemarle Police Department executed two pre-dawn search warrants Thursday on two homes – one in Albemarle and another in Badin.
The items were seized from the home in Badin -- 505 Jackson Street.
The street value for the drugs is about $28,000.
Earl Christopher Terry Jr., 33, was charged with the following:
- Felony trafficking in opium
- Felony possession with intent to sell and deliver Schedule I drug
- Felony possession of firearm by felon
- Misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia
Terry posted a $250,000 bond and was released.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Fiery crash ends chase in York County; 2 killed, 1 injured, troopers say
- Investigators in hazmat suits called to Mooresville home where 2 men died
- Armed robbers terrorize store employees at The Arboretum
- ‘Glass exploded in my face': Road rage victim says he has guardian angel
- Woman beats underwear-clad man with bat after she finds him breaking into car
© 2019 Cox Media Group.