LANCASTER COUNTY, S.C. - Arrest warrants detail the scene at a Lancaster club where 10 people were shot last month.
Suspect Breante Stevens said he got into a fight with one of the victims on the night of Sept. 22, Henry Lee Colvin, according to the arrest warrant.
He then walked up on the stage at the Ole Skool club and opened fire.
Eight people were injured, and two were killed, including Colvin and Aaron Harris.
Dozens of others ran from the building.
Warrants said surveillance video shows what happened.
Antonia Champion was also charged with both killings.
>> Reading this story in our app? The new "Follow the Lead" feature allows you to tap the blue tag indicated with a '+' to subscribe to alerts on the very latest breaking news updates.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 79-year-old woman hit, killed by vehicle at Matthews grocery store
- Allen or Newton? Panthers coach Rivera has tough decision at QB upcoming
- Authorities release photos of possible driver, minivan in deadly Caldwell Co. hit-and-run
- FORECAST: Cloudy skies, rain chances pave way for fall-like conditions
- Hunter reportedly kills deer with bow, arrow near south Charlotte park
© 2019 Cox Media Group.