CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Police are looking for two suspects they said punched and sprayed something at employees during a robbery.
The robbery happened Tuesday at the Ulta Beauty salon on Rea Road, Charlotte-Mecklenburg police said.
They said one assailant punched a worker while another sprayed something at the other worker.
The employees were not seriously hurt, police said.
The suspects got away with perfume.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Colorado school shooting victim Kendrick Castillo tackled gunman, saving lives, classmate says
- Interim sheriff sworn in after Chester County indictments handed down
- Hurricane Hunters land in Charlotte for first time ever
- ‘He is a huge hero': Good Samaritan rescues woman being brutally attacked
- 3 people reportedly sickened after workplace event in Huntersville
© 2019 Cox Media Group.