CHARLOTTE, N.C. - The tax deadline -- Monday, April 15 -- is here.
Many people have expressed worry about owing money under the new Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
2018 returns are the first tax returns since President Donald Trump signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act in December 2017.
"I probably attended three education classes last year alone on the new tax code so I would be up to speed," tax specialist Gray Langley said.
Watch the video above as we sit down with a tax expert, who breaks down information every tax payer needs to know even if you have already filed for the year.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Former SC deputy gets no prison time for sex while on duty, in uniform
- Student charged after video captures 'disturbing' attack at York County school
- 2 charged in connection with Stanly County meth bust
- FORECAST: Heavy downpours continue Saturday as stronger system pushes into area
- Several managers sue Mooresville-based Lowe's, claim 'illegal pay practices'
© 2019 Cox Media Group.