CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Earlier this week, residential real estate site Redfin made some predictions on what could be the hottest neighborhoods for home buying in the upcoming year.
In Charlotte, those were listed as Sunset Road, Madison Park and Mallard Creek-Withrow Downs, with the latter two areas posting a median sales price that exceeded metro Charlotte’s $240,000 figure.
But what about the hottest neighborhoods in Charlotte still deemed affordable?
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Driver arrested, 2 passengers thrown from car after 120 mph chase ends in crash
- Police: Man arrested after demanding drugs from CVS, leading officers on chase
- 'I looked him dead in the eyes': 14-year-old arrested after stealing woman's car at library
- WATCH: Meteorologist Jaclyn Shearer's Saturday forecast outlook
- SC man angry over wait for McDonald's fries throws hot coffee at worker
Cox Media Group