• Toxicology Test: 11-year-old died of carbon monoxide poisoning

    Updated:

    BOONE, N.C. - On Tuesday night Eyewitness News received the toxicology test of a little boy who died in a Boone Motel.

    It confirmed 11-year-old Jeffrey Williams died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

    Williams died while sleeping in Room 225 at the Boone Best Western motel.

    Another couple died in that same room months ago, also from carbon monoxide.

    An investigation after Williams death found the poisonous gas was coming from a pool water heater.


    Next Up: