>> Reading this story in our app? The new "Follow the Lead" feature allows you to tap the blue tag indicated with a '+' to subscribe to alerts on the very latest severe weather updates.
>> To stay on top of changing weather conditions be sure to download our free WSOC-TV Weather app
(A storm packing heavy winds Saturday brought down a tree in north Charlotte that smashed onto two mobile homes sending one person to a hospital.)
- Temps climbed into the low-90s once again Saturday
- Rain has been hard to come by, for the most part
- There was a storm cell that formed in Mecklenburg and Cabarrus counties that moved southeast producing a severe thunderstorm warning
- Rain chances will diminish into the evening
- We will lead off with a quiet start on Sunday
- There will be scattered showers as the day goes on with highs in the low-to-mid-90s
- Expect some relief from high temps next week, which will come with higher rain chances
>> Channel 9's team of meteorologists will always have constant updates to keep you informed, on TV from Severe Weather Center 9 as well as your mobile device.
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Jaclyn Shearer
- Meteorologist Tony Sadiku
>> Download our WSOC-TV app and keep up with changing weather conditions wherever you go.
>> Remember, you can watch our radar anytime at home on Roku, Amazon Fire and Apple TV.
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
© 2019 Cox Media Group.