>> Reading this story in our app? The new "Follow the Lead" feature allows you to tap the blue tag indicated with a '+' to subscribe to alerts on the very latest severe weather updates.
>> To stay on top of changing weather conditions be sure to download our free WSOC-TV Weather app
- We are off to a muggy start Monday and we will warm back to the lower 90s this afternoon
- Most of the area may miss out on storms Monday afternoon, but areas north of Charlotte will likely see a few isolated strong storms
- Damaging winds are the primary threat
- Lower humidity returns Tuesday and rain chances will remain low for the next few days
- Temperatures will stay hot though as we remain near 90 all week
>> Channel 9's team of meteorologists will always have constant updates to keep you informed, on TV from Severe Weather Center 9 as well as your mobile device.
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Jaclyn Shearer
- Meteorologist Tony Sadiku
>> Download our WSOC-TV app and keep up with changing weather conditions wherever you go.
>> Remember, you can watch our radar anytime at home on Roku, Amazon Fire and Apple TV.
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
© 2019 Cox Media Group.