>> Reading this story in our app? The new "Follow the Lead" feature allows you to tap the blue tag indicated with a '+' to subscribe to alerts on the very latest severe weather updates.
>> To stay on top of changing weather conditions be sure to download our free WSOC-TV Weather app
- The Carolina Wedge breaks overnight, which will bring rain
- It will be warmer when you wake up than it will be when you go to sleep tonight
- High temps in the 60s
- Low 50s Wednesday through Friday
- There will be a brief window across the mountains for some wintry precipitation, but it will not be enough to impact travel much
- Next weather system arrives Friday
- With cold air in place, there is a small window for frozen precipitation along and north of I-40 very late Thursday night
- It quickly changes to a cold rain for most of Friday
- The weather system clears out by the weekend and we warm back up
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Jaclyn Shearer
- Meteorologist Tony Sadiku
>> Download our WSOC-TV app and keep up with changing weather conditions wherever you go.
>> Remember, you can watch our radar anytime at home on Roku, Amazon Fire and Apple TV.
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
© 2019 Cox Media Group.