>> Reading this story in our app? The new "Follow the Lead" feature allows you to tap the blue tag indicated with a '+' to subscribe to alerts on the very latest severe weather updates.
>> To stay on top of changing weather conditions be sure to download our free WSOC-TV Weather app
- Clouds were already rolling in before dawn Friday, and the skies will remain fairly cloudy all day long
- A few sprinkles or light showers are possible later in the afternoon, but they will be few and far between
- Afternoon highs won’t be too far from 60 degrees around the metro
- We’re in store for a mix of clouds and sunshine this weekend, with temps falling back into the low-to-mid 50s
- Rain chances will then pick back up early next week, with the potential for some heavier rainfall on Tuesday
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Jaclyn Shearer
- Meteorologist Tony Sadiku
>> Download our WSOC-TV app and keep up with changing weather conditions wherever you go.
>> Remember, you can watch our radar anytime at home on Roku, Amazon Fire and Apple TV.
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
© 2019 Cox Media Group.