>> Reading this story in our app? The new "Follow the Lead" feature allows you to tap the blue tag indicated with a '+' to subscribe to alerts on the very latest severe weather updates.
>>To stay on top of changing weather conditions be sure to download our free WSOC-TV Weather app
- Sunday will be another hot day with temperatures topping 90 again
- Like Saturday, rain chances will stay minimal Sunday, but there is always a slight chance for a pop up shower
- Monday, a weak cold front moves through -- it will not have a big impact, but it will drop our temperatures to the upper 80s and bring some rain and thunderstorms
- Tuesday likely to be nicest day of the week -- projected high of 87 in Charlotte with little humidity
- UV Index will be very high again Sunday, which means the sun can damage unprotected skin in less than 15 minutes
- End of next week could see highs in the mid-90s with heat index over 100
>> Channel 9's team of meteorologists will always have constant updates to keep you informed, on TV from Severe Weather Center 9 as well as your mobile device.
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Jaclyn Shearer
- Meteorologist Tony Sadiku
>> Download our WSOC-TV app and keep up with changing weather conditions wherever you go.
>> Remember, you can watch our radar anytime at home on Roku, Amazon Fire and Apple TV.
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
© 2019 Cox Media Group.