CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Just as it recently wrote about its picks for the best restaurants in the Queen City and highlighted a list of bars that range from high-end establishments to casual dives, Conde Nast Traveler also has a list of the area’s best entertainment options.
“While bigger cities were busy hogging the spotlight, the city quietly upped the ante—and has stepped out of the shadows,” writes the travel mag’s Nance DePalma.
This latest feature boasts a wide variety, too, from art museums to a live-music venue to various activities at the U.S. National Whitewater Center.
This photo gallery provides a look at those “best things to do” around town.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 'Leave my parents alone': Grave marker removed against family's wishes
- 'It's a blessing': Missing grandma found alive lying face down in creekbed
- Trio charged in connection with Wells Fargo, Family Dollar hold ups
- FORECAST: Still humid, but 'cooler' temps provide brief relief
- WATCH: Shark boldly swims along SC shore, feet away from beachgoers
© 2019 Cox Media Group.