CHESTER, S.C. - A man was killed after being hit by a car Friday night in Chester.
Troopers said 57-year-old Revonne Mcclurkin was lying in the road just after midnight on the Cochran Bypass near Highway 97 when he was struck.
Investigators said the driver did stop. It's unclear if they will face charges.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Man in custody, accused of threatening to hang Rowan County judge
- SC teacher's letter of resignation goes viral after quitting mid-year
- Man, apparently upset, damages former Gov. Pat McCrory's car with large tree limb
- FORECAST: Scattered showers linger as crews survey storm damage across Carolinas
- 2 killed, 1 injured after police chase ends in fiery crash in York County
© 2019 Cox Media Group.