CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Two local malls will be impacted when Kitchen Collection shuts down all 160 of its U.S. stores by year’s end.
The kitchenware retailer’s parent company, Virginia-based Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co., said last week that Kitchen Collection operations will wind down by the end of 2019.
As a result, two stores on opposite ends of the Charlotte area will close: at Charlotte Premium Outlets in southwest Charlotte and Concord Mills, which is northeast of the city in Concord.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Body of missing Gaston County man found during search in Charlotte
- Man exchanges gunfire with state probation and parole officers
- Proposed CMS office could investigate misconduct of top officials
- FORECAST: Wet weather on the way, but when and how much?
- 3 local Target robberies may be connected, police say
© 2019 Cox Media Group.