CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Two people have serious injuries after their car rear-ended a garbage truck early Tuesday morning in southwest Charlotte.
This new feature allows you to receive push notifications whenever there are new developments in ongoing stories, breaking news, and stories that are of interest to you.
Stories that are followable have tappable tags associated with them. To follow the latest on a topic you are interested in, click the blue tag indicated with a "+" followed by the name.
The crash happened just after 4 a.m. Christmas morning on Interstate 77 near Arrowood Road.
MEDIC said crews transported two people to CMC with serious injuries.
Officials said the crash blocked two lanes along the interstate early Christmas morning.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Woman receives Christmas wish after surviving serious motorcycle crash
- 3 women charged after heroin found in North Carolina jail
- Changes expected for aging Panthers after 7-game skid
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Christmas Day forecast outlook
- Hometown Heroes gifts families with shopping spree just in time for the holidays
© 2019 Cox Media Group.