Uber is paying out big bucks to employees who say they were harassed or discriminated against.
The ride-sharing company will pay $1.9 million to more than 50 former and current engineers.
Those workers sued, saying they were paid less for being female and minorities.
On average, each member on the lawsuit will get close to $34,000.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Colorado woman's daughters may have been dead when she got home
- Serial killer says 2 more victims buried in South Carolina
- CMPD: Pair arrested after crashing stolen car during police chase
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Wednesday forecast outlook
- Police: Mother, daughter electrocuted by A/C unit at North Carolina motel
Cox Media Group