CHARLOTTE, N.C. — An upscale restaurant that opened last March in Charlotte’s SouthPark neighborhood has landed on a list of the 20 best new restaurants of 2019 by OpenTable.
Peppervine is the only North Carolina establishment to be featured on the list, which is presented in alphabetical order.
Hendrix, a farm-to-table restaurant in Columbia, South Carolina, is also named on the list.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- NEW RHULER: Carolina Panthers hire Baylor’s Matt Rhule as head coach, reports say
- Armed robbery suspect shot, killed after leading deputies on multi-county chase
- Student body president removed after ‘Pajama Day’ deemed a dress code violation
- FORECAST: Schools closed as winter weather moves through mountains
- HS principal charged with DWI after colliding with car, pedestrian, building in Hickory
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group