CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A viewer captured video of a CATS bus driving in the middle of Providence Road during Tuesday morning rush hour.
The bus was traveling toward Sharon Amity Road taking up both lanes with its flashers were on.
"It's alarming to see the buses cross over the line, any kind of bus," a motorist told Channel 9.
In the video at the top of this webpage, reporter Elsa Gillis took drivers’ concerns to CATS officials.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Domestic violence suspect arrested after leading police on chase, CMPD says
- DISTRICT 9: Bishop holds onto GOP seat in do-over election
- Father gets 23 years in prison for beating his child to death in Rock Hill
- FORECAST: Another hot day for Charlotte region as heat index nears 100
- People remember learning of 9/11 tragedies with #WhereWereYou
© 2019 Cox Media Group.