CHARLOTTE, N.C. — The Charlotte Mecklenburg Police Department released a video of officers and staff getting down in a lip sync challenge Tuesday.
Chief Kerr Putney even took part in the fun.
The department has been posting about the video it was putting together for several days.
The friendly lip sync competition has been heating up on social media among law enforcement agencies across the country.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Woman dies when thrown from boat, run over in South Carolina
- 3 teens shot outside north Charlotte home; no arrests made
- Missing Florida mom's body found in Georgia, family says
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Tuesday forecast outlook
- Police identify man found shot to death near Charlotte greenway
Cox Media Group