WAKE COUNTY, N.C. — A North Carolina community is upset after KKK flyers were dropped in their driveways on Christmas Eve.
Wake County residents said the notes were placed in plastic bags along with rocks and KKK business cards.
The flyer said "white pride doesn't mean hate," but many neighbors said they disagree.
There are eight chapters of the KKK in North Carolina.
- Seriously injured man found in street with gunshot wounds
- Woman accused of posting Craigslist ad, taking cash to rent property she didn't own
- Woman dies after losing control, hitting tree when tire blows out in Iredell County
- Wake County residents upset after finding KKK flyers on driveways
- Police: Suspects wanted for Christmas break-ins at Gastonia restaurants
Cox Media Group