CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Chef Clark Barlowe is looking for a buyer for Heirloom, his upscale farm-to-fork restaurant.
The 6,150-square-foot restaurant is located at 8470 Bellhaven Blvd. in northwest Charlotte. Barlowe and fiance Gracelyn Cruden opened Heirloom nearly six years ago. The decision to sell comes after Cruden completed her Ph.D. and landed a new job on the West Coast. The couple intends to move to Oregon.
"I'm really happy with everything I've accomplished, but we are making a change," Barlowe says.
He has been a pioneer in the farm-to-fork movement in the Queen City, with Heirloom carving out a niche in Charlotte's upscale dining scene.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com
- 2 men killed, 9 others hurt after gunfire erupts at Lancaster nightclub
- Police investigating after 14-year-old reports possible attempted kidnapping in Waxhaw
- Arizona sheriff: North Carolina fugitive who escaped from bondsmen arrested
- Man seriously hurt after being shot in Charlotte, police say
- Charlotte has a new action bar, virtual reality hub
© 2019 Cox Media Group.