CHARLOTTE, N.C. - The Charlotte Business Journal is continuing its monthly series that provides a review of health code inspections for Mecklenburg County restaurants.
Restaurants featured in this section scored either a "B" or "C" when inspected in the month of August, according to data pulled Sept. 12 from the N.C. Public Health Inspections' online database.
A total of 543 restaurants, 16 of which scored below an "A," were inspected last month in Mecklenburg County. For restaurants that received a "B" or "C" grade last month but have since been re-inspected, that updated score will be noted in the summary.
An uptown gastropub and a South End ramen spot are among those 16 restaurants. Check out the full list here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Police: Woman escapes human trafficker in Pineville; 2 people charged
- Bear spotted roaming around local neighborhood
- I-77 northbound in Charlotte has reopened after shooting, four car crash, police say
- Video shows Carolina Panthers fans brawling during weather delay
- Appalachian State fraternity loses university recognition until 2023
© 2019 Cox Media Group.