CHARLOTTE, N.C. - The Charlotte Business Journal continues its monthly series that provides a review of health code inspections for Mecklenburg County restaurants.
Restaurants featured in this section scored either a “B” or “C” when inspected in the month of October, according to data pulled Nov. 7 from the N.C. Public Health Inspections’ online database.
A total of 437 restaurants, 13 of which scored below an “A,” were inspected last month in Mecklenburg County. For restaurants that received a “B” or “C” grade last month but have since been re-inspected, that updated score will be noted in the summary.
Food establishments that score below 70 immediately have their permits revoked, according to state law.
Among those 13 restaurants is Terrace Cafe in Ballantyne, whose sister location in SouthPark recently closed. Check out the full list here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Police: 2 dead, 3 others injured after shooting at south Charlotte home
- Man found shot to death inside uptown high-rise apartment complex
- Woman carjacked outside Harris Teeter in Matthews; suspect arrested in Charlotte
- FORECAST: Chilly temps to continue throughout weekend despite sunshine
- Film crews roll into Concord to shoot Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker story
© 2019 Cox Media Group.