CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, S.C. - A woman and baby were hurt and another person was killed in a crash Friday evening in Chesterfield County.
The crash happened just after 4 p.m. on U.S. 1.
Troopers said a woman in 2003 Chevy SUV was driving South on U.S. 1 when she slammed into a 2002 Honda pickup truck turning onto the road from Wilkins Road.
According to authorities, the Honda driver was not wearing a seat belt and died at the scene.
The woman and a baby in her SUV were both hurt and taken to the McLeod Health Cheraw.
Troopers said no charges will be filed.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 'It's madness down here': 1 dead, 1 hurt in officer-involved shooting at Epicentre
- Family upset after man who killed young mother gets 38-58 months behind bars
- High school football team barred from playoffs after fight on field
- FORECAST: Scattered showers Friday before weekend sunshine
- Private school founder gets federal prison term for role in human trafficking
© 2019 Cox Media Group.