CHARLOTTE, N.C. - There’s yet another closure looming on Charlotte’s retail scene, with a locally owned jeweler closing up shop after 40-plus years in business.
David’s Ltd. Jewelers, located at 4310 Sharon Road in the SouthPark area, is already offering discounts as part of a “retirement sale,” according to a news release.
“We’ve got customers that we knew before they got married and now we’re helping their children buy engagement rings,” Sandie Rousso said in the prepared statement. “David and I helped make happy memories. That’s pretty special.”
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 2 Cook Out employees fired after NC officer reportedly denied service
- 2 juveniles escape from Concord youth development center
- Arby's franchise issues ultimatum to parents: Control children or be asked to leave
- FORECAST: Pleasant start to workweek before blast of cold air arrives
- McCaffrey distraught after stopped at goal line as Panthers lose in Lambeau
© 2019 Cox Media Group.