MOUNT PLEASANT, N.C. — Cabarrus County sheriff's deputies are investigating the shooting deaths of a couple in Mount Pleasant.
Sheriff Brad Riley said the shootings discovered Sunday afternoon appear to have been a murder-suicide.
Riley said that 42-year-old Sabrina Haigler and 45-year-old Jamie Haigler were found by their daughter when she went to their home to check on them
Riley said domestic issues between the couple appear to have led to the deaths.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Parents, fiance of slain college counselor speak out after suspect arrested
- 3 accused of brutal attack on NASCAR veteran Mike Wallace, daughter
- Veteran receives apology after rude letter left on car
- SWAT team responds to east Charlotte apartments
- Man, woman found shot to death in Cabarrus County
Cox Media Group