JACKSONVILLE, N.C. - A U.S. Marine Corps member and a woman are accused of distributing LSD to active military members and civilians in North Carolina.
News outlets report 23-year-old Andrew Christian Gray was arrested Sunday at Camp Lejeune on charges including felony trafficking in LSD by manufacture. Nineteen-year-old Allison Alexia Seely was arrested on similar charges at her home in Jacksonville.
It's unclear how or if Seely and Gray are connected. An Onslow County sheriff's statement said they were arrested as part of a joint investigation with the Naval Criminal Investigative Service. Seely and Gray were being held at the Onslow County Detention Center and set to appear in court this week. It's unclear if they have lawyers who can comment.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com
- Woman attacked while jogging on Charlotte greenway, police say
- Rock Hill man betrayed after attorney pockets $166K mortgage payoff
- 'He was looking forward to heaven': Boy with rare form of dwarfism laid to rest
- New traffic pattern on North Tryon Street causes confusion for drivers
- Man arrested for taking pictures up women's skirt in Michaels, police say
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.