GREENVILLE, S.C. - Authorities in another Upstate South Carolina county is reporting someone is attacking horses.
Greenville County deputies said they are investigating a horse who was stabbed or cut several times and found bleeding heavily on Oct. 31.
Authorities say two weeks later, another horse was found dead from several gunshot wounds.
Deputies said in a statement no arrests have been made, and they are looking to see if there have been other attacks.
Investigators in Spartanburg County say two horses were recently stabbed there, including one who had to be euthanized after having its stomach and leg slashed.
Authorities say the second horse in Spartanburg County was also cut or stabbed.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 'Do not approach': Manhunt underway for homicide suspect in Iredell County
- Bursted pipe floods Charlotte apartments; tenants evacuated
- Woman shot, killed at party in north Charlotte business park; man charged
- FORECAST: Cool temps, scattered showers to start the workweek
- Fired Cook Out employee accused of denying NC officer service speaks out
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.