COLUMBIA, S.C. - Just one week remains before the lucky holder of a Powerball ticket worth $150,000 becomes very unlucky indeed.
Officials say the unclaimed ticket for the Oct. 27 drawing was purchased at Sharpe Shoppe #209 in Blythewood. It must be claimed no later than Thursday, April 25.
The ticket matched four white ball numbers and the red Powerball number. It also included the PowerPlay option, which tripled the $50,000 prize when a "3'' multiplier was drawn. The winning numbers were: 8, 12, 13, 19, 27 and Powerball 4.
The ticket must be claimed at the Columbia Claims Center before 4 p.m. April 25 or, if mailed, postmarked by that date. If it's not claimed, the winnings will be deposited into the Education Lottery Account to support educational programs in South Carolina.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- WEATHER ALERT: Severe Weather Center 9 tracks strong storms in area
- Prosecutor says SC fifth-grader's death was natural, not due to fight
- Fiery crash ends chase in York County; 2 killed, 1 injured, troopers say
- SC teacher's letter of resignation goes viral after quitting mid-year
- Armed robbers terrorize store employees at The Arboretum
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.