SUMMERVILLE, S.C. - A South Carolina man is accused of setting a Summerville home and his neighbors' Christmas decor on fire.
Officials said 29-year-old Cameron Lewis Baun was arrested Friday and charged with arson. Summerville police say officers responded then to reports of someone lighting several neighbors' personal property on fire.
Police say Baun was detained for setting fire to Christmas ornaments and igniting a decoration of a snowman at another home. Police say Summerville Fire Rescue also responded and fought a house fire believed to have been started by Baun. A police report says Baun also is accused of breaking into a garage of another home and trying to set it on fire.
It's unclear if Baun has a lawyer.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- TRACKING: Remnants of weekend winter storm bring concern for black ice during morning drive
- WATCH: Swimsuit-clad North Carolina family frolics in snow in hilarious viral video
- WINTER STORM: Running list of closings and delays
- Firefighters put out fire at historic Fort Mill church
- Man dies, wife injured after tree crashes on car in Matthews
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.