As your dad would tell you, if you would only ask, you need to get on the ball.
Sunday is Father’s Day and if you don’t yet have a gift for dad, the clock is ticking, missy.
So to help you leave your father stunned that you remembered that the third Sunday in June is dedicated to him and all he does for his children, we are offering a list of gift ideas any dad would be proud to receive.
Here are a few last-minute gift ideas for dad:
AirPods: Ear buds are always a good gift, and Apple’s AirPods Pro are a versatile and durable version. Walmart has them for $234.
- Apple Watch: Is dad a techie? Put all the latest technology on his wrist with the Apple Watch Series 5. It’s on sale for $299 at Amazon.
- Barnes & Noble: Look for books and gift cards that dad may like.
- Bellroy wallet: Get dad a slim leather wallet, with room to store 11 cards and cash.
- Braun electric razor: Target sells the Braun Series 7 electric razor set for $129.99.
- Cuisinart griddler: This griddle is great for hamburgers, cheese sandwiches and more. It’s made of stainless steel and costs $74.56 from Amazon.com.
- Duffel bag: Does dad need a duffel? Patagonia’s Black Hole Duffel 55L is $139 at backcountry.com.
- FIXD: Does dad like to work on his cars? FIXD will help him diagnose any problems and point him toward the answer for a fix. The device sells for $19.99.
- Golf clubs: If dad is a weekend golfer, what would he like better than a new set of clubs? This Tour Edge Bazooka 470 Black Package Set from Edwin Watts costs $539.99.
- Gravity blankets: Get a weighted blanket to nap under. The Gravity Blanket is available in 15 pounds, 20 pounds, and 25 pounds. It costs $189.
- Healthy Human curve water bottle: You don’t want a dehydrated dad. The Human Curve water bottle can help you with that. It’s $24.99 from Amazon.
- HUROM: Is dad aiming to get healthy? HUROM is offering up to 30% on selected juicers and blenders.
- Leather fitness bag: A leather travel bag is a classy, long-lasting gift. You can get one for $99 at Henry.com.
- Loot crate: A subscription gift that will touch the heart of your geeky dad is one that offers T-shirts, comics, collectibles and other goodies. It’s $13.95 a month plus shipping.
- Rohne: If your dad is a fitness buff, consider a gift card from Rhone.
- Society socks: Subscription gifts are a fun, continuing gift. Try Society Socks to nab a gift that also supports a social cause.
- Star Wars pin: If you have a dad who loves The Force, consider a unique Star Wars-themed gift. Stern’s Pinballs have created the Star Wars Pin, a pinball machine that features characters from the movie. The machine retails for $4,499.
- Topgolf: If dad is a golfer, send him to a Topgolf center for a break from quarantine. If you buy a $50 gift card, Topgolf will add an extra $10 to the card.
- Under Armour: Get dad moving with a new pair of running shoes. Under Armour’s HOVR Sonic 3 shoes can be found for $110.
- Weber: The Weber Connect Smart Grilling Hub will bestow dad with all the tools he needs to claim the title of King of the Grill. It costs $129.99.
- ‘What I Love about Dad’: Get this fill-in-the-blank journal and let dad know just what you think of him. It’s $7.68.
© 2020 Cox Media Group