Want to treat dad to a meal out? This year it is a bit challenging, but it can be done.
Below are a few ideas and specials to honor dad on his day. Remember to check with the restaurant for their social distancing policy and whether you need reservations.
Note: Not every restaurant in a chain may be honoring the deals, so be sure to check with local restaurants to confirm which deals are available before you go.
- Beef ‘O’ Brady’s: Dads eat free on Father’s Day with the purchase a meal of equal or greater value, up to $10.
- Benihana: Get a $10 promotional card when you purchase $50 in gift cards through June 21. The cards are valid June 22 - 26, 2020.
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse: Get a $10 bonus card when you buy $50 in eGift cards through June 21. Bonus cards are valid June 22 - July 12.
- Black Angus: Receive $10 in bonus bucks when you buy $50 in gift cards through June 21. You can use the Bonus Bucks between June 23 - Aug. 31.
- Bonefish Grill: You can get a $10 bonus card for every $50 in gift cards purchased through Father’s Day.
- Chili’s: Purchase $50 in gift cards online and get a $10 e-bonus card.
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar: On Father’s Day get a prime bone-in ribeye and lobster and bourbon tasting experience. Available Friday through Sunday.
- Morton’s Steakhouse: Morton’s is offering a three-course Father’s Day menu starting at $59 per person that includes a choice of soup or salad, entree and dessert from a special menu. The special menu is available Friday through Sunday.
- Olive Garden: Buy $50 in gift cards and receive a $10 bonus through Sunday. Bonus cards will be delivered electronically or via the mail and will be valid between July 1 – 31.
- Omaha Steaks: Look for 40% off many items.
- Ono Hawaiian BBQ: Get a free $10 bonus card when you buy $30 or more in gift cards. Offer is good through Sunday.
- Outback Steakhouse: Dad has a special menu at Outback that includes a short rib dinner, a bone-in natural cut ribeye or a pork porterhouse meal.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House: Dad can get a ribeye served with a cold water lobster tail, a salad and side. It’s $59 for a 12 oz., $69 for a 16 oz and $75 for a 22 oz.
© 2020 Cox Media Group