CHARLOTTE, N.C. - After Tuesday’s deadly shooting, UNC Charlotte students took steps to keep gun violence from happening on their campus again.
In the video at the top of the webpage, reporter Tina Terry spoke to organizers and local leaders at the rally about what can be done next.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- AJ Freund’s parents killed him for soiling himself, hiding it, court documents allege
- Teen driver, sister killed in head-on crash passing school bus, troopers say
- Charlotte attorney, Cheslie Kryst, crowned Miss USA
- UNCC teacher in classroom that was attacked details shooting in blog post
- FORECAST: Muggy Friday, isolated storms expected through weekend
© 2019 Cox Media Group.