If you’re a fan of getting off the pavement and need a ride that can take you wherever adventure is calling, get excited – the 2019 Toyota TRD Pro lineup was recently unveiled at the Chicago Auto Show, and Toyota of N Charlotte has the scoop! We’ve got the details on what these special edition Toyota Tacoma, Toyota 4Runner, and Toyota Tundra trucks will offer and we can’t wait for them to arrive so you can get behind the wheel.
What does the new TRD Pro lineup have to offer?
What will these limited-edition Toyota TRD Pro models have to offer? We have the breakdown for each one so you can decide which of them will be making its way into your driveway later this year.
2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
SUVs aren’t just for families anymore – this off-road aficionado is ready for anything from tricky terrain to after-school traffic. It gets its versatility from features like:
- Entune Premium Audio with integrated navigation,
- All-new roof racks, a blacked-out grille, and 17” matte black alloy wheels
- A TRD roost shield, which protects the rear shocks, and a new skid plate to protect things up front
- A dark interior with TRD badging and bright red, contrasting stitching
- LED fog lights
- 2.5” Fox shocks and tuned front springs with 1” extra life, as well as Nitro Terra Grappler tires
We can’t wait for these high-performance trucks to arrive at Toyota of N Charlotte
2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
This much-loved N Charlotte Toyota truck got some major performance upgrades for the 2019 model year. Check out enhancements like:
- New 2.5” Fox shocks with 46mm pistons for better damping and a more comfortable ride
- A new front skid plate, front anti-roll bar, and a unique black grille
- TRD-tuned front springs with 1” extra lift
- Black chrome exhaust tips and 16” Pro black alloy wheels
- A brand-new TRD Desert Air Intake, which looks like a snorkel but really just moves the air intake point away from the wheels where more dust gathers
- Projector-beam headlights and LED daytime running lights
- Kevlar All-Terrain Tires
- An interior trimmed in leather with red stitching and TRD Pro badging
2019 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
The versatile and stylish N Charlotte Toyota Tundra is ready for anything thanks to 2019 enhancements like:
- New 2.5” Fox shocks to improve handling on offroad terrain that’s tricky to navigate
- Lifted suspension that’s 2” higher
- A power moonroof and LED fog lights and headlights
- Black chrome exhaust tips and new 18” forged aluminum satin black wheels
- A new hood scoop, rear leaf springs, and blacked out grille
- A sleek, dark interior accented with TRD badging and bright red stitching
- New 1/4” protective skid plates
As you can see, it’ll be easier than ever to take things off the pavement with these N Charlotte Toyota TRD Pro trucks arrive! We can’t wait to see you get into the driver’s seat, so call today for more information. We’re open seven days a week at (704) 875-9199!
© 2018 Cox Media Group.