Representatives from the NFL and the Carolina Panthers are headlining a national conference on violence prevention that runs through Friday.
Panthers President Danny Morrison and the NFL’s Executive Vice President Troy Vincent were among the speakers at a conference that focused on advancing the role of sports culture in domestic violence and sexual assault prevention.
There are over 400 attendees at the conference sponsored by A Call to Men, the Panthers, NFL and NBA cares, among others.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Deputies: Shots fired near bus stop where 2 children waiting
- Workers in Home Depot may not tell you who else they work for
- Last living 9/11 rescue dog celebrates birthday with hero's welcome in NYC
- Two Gastonia schools on lockdown after nearby robbery
- Fake Facebook threat causes anxiety at Gaston County school