LAKE TAHOE, N.V. — Charlotte native and NBA All-Star Steph Curry, along with his father Dell, recently played in the American Century Celebrity Golf Tournament in Lake Tahoe.
They turned the golf tournament into a family-friendly bet and Steph needed to sink his fourth shot on the 18th hole Sunday to avoid losing.
He narrowly missed the shot, losing the bet with his father.
As part of the bet, Curry had to jump into Lake Tahoe, fully clothed -- and his caddy had to come along with him.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Manhunt underway after Caldwell County deputy shot during traffic stop
- Dog found abandoned, left with note in Folly Beach looking for new home
- MEDIC: Man hospitalized following shooting in University City
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Monday forecast outlook
- 5 escape unharmed after flames engulf south Charlotte home
Cox Media Group