Union County Mental Health Resources

Center for Emotional Health provides access to clinicians who specialize in treating mental health disorders such as depression, bipolar disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, veteran mental health care, drug and alcohol treatment, and more.

  • Contact: 704-237-4240

Union Family Services offers professional counseling services for children, adolescents, and adults in a warm and caring environment. Our Goal is to assist people with finding emotional healing and personal fulfillment.

  • Contact: 704-931-8371

Providence South Clinical Associates is a collaborative community of independent mental health providers. We specialize in treating a wide range of clinical concerns, including childhood/adult trauma, attention problems, mood disorders, anxiety, life transitions, addictions, relationship troubles, family/parenting concerns, grief/loss issues, and more.

  • Contact: 704-243-0098

Broadview Psychiatry provides a holistic and personalized approach to psychiatric care, through medication management and therapy, while encouraging independent and self-worth of individuals and families. At Broadview Health, we spend time learning about your personal, professional and family lives, as well as medical and psychiatric histories, so we can provide you evidence-based mental health services.

  • Contact: 704-635-7418

Creative Counseling and Learning Solutions is a community-based counseling practice which offers creative & collaborative counseling services for children, adolescents, individual adults, couples, and families; with interventions to assist our clients with emotional, behavioral, familial, relational, social, and academic needs.

  • Contact: 980-581-8144

Daymark Recovery Services is a non-profit organization established to provide comprehensive behavioral healthcare services as defined by those in the community in need of mental health or substance abuse treatment options.

  • Union Center: 704-296-6200 (outpatient)
  • Union Facility Based: 704-283-6040 (inpatient)