What car maintenance should you schedule before back to school?
- An oil change. Your car needs oil to be able to properly cool and lubricate the engine, which means you should always have a full tank of clean oil at the ready! Routine oil changes in Charlotte are an essential piece of car maintenance, so make sure you schedule one before you get back into the school year grind.
- A tire rotation! Your tires need to be rotated in order to extend their life (and save your wallet from a minor heart attack). Schedule a Charlotte tire rotation to get things rolling, and have our techs also take a look at your tire pressure and your alignment before you hit the road again. Remember, this can have a big impact on fuel efficiency and safety, so don't let this type of car maintenance slide!
- Brake service. Are your brakes in the best condition they can be? This Charlotte car maintenance is absolutely essential to your safety, as more pedestrians AND traffic will be out on the road during back to school time. Have our Toyota service techs check your brakes, brake pads, brake fluid, brake lines, and rotors to make sure everything is as it should be before you take to the streets!
- A coolant system check. Just because it's back to school doesn't mean the temperatures have dropped yet – make sure your car has the coolant it needs to get the job done and keep things cool enough under the hood. You can schedule car maintenance for a radiator and coolant system check in no time at our Charlotte Toyota Service Center!
Make it to homeroom with our Charlotte Toyota Service Center!
- Headlights, taillights, and turn signals – are they all illuminating brightly?
- Windshield wipers – are they in good enough condition to keep your windshield clear of water?
- Battery – is it in good physical shape and still providing all of the charge your car needs?
- Spark plugs – are they in good enough shape to get your car running each and every time?