Space and style – do you think this combination is hard to come by in a car? It depends on which one you’re looking at! The N Charlotte Toyota Sienna may be a minivan, but it has plenty to offer when it comes to passenger room AND curb-appeal.
It’s not the only option on the market that can deliver lots of space for passengers to stretch their legs, or the ability to tote additional cargo. The Honda Odyssey is another option that’s caught some positive attention recently. So how can you decide which one you should take home? Looking at the vehicle’s history might be a good place to start.
Explore the history of the N Charlotte Toyota Sienna!
If you’re thinking of taking home a new Toyota in N Charlotte, then you can be confident that you’re getting a vehicle that offer amazing dependability. Did you know that 80 percent of Toyota models sold in the past twenty years are still out on the roads today? This is only the beginning of this Toyota’s claim to fame, too!
- NHTSA 5-Star Overall Safety Rating
- Best Best by Cars.com
- 2014 Kbb.com Best Resale Value Award
- 2013 Best Overall Value of the Year Award by IntelliChoice
This is only the beginning of what this new Toyota has to offer, too.
It’s pretty obvious that if you’re looking at taking home a minivan, then you can count on enjoying some space. However, not every minivan is created equal!
- The N Charlotte Toyota Sienna has more headroom and shoulder room than the Honda Odyssey, so passengers have a little bit more wiggle room (which comes in handy if siblings are seated next to each other!).
- Besides offering a little more room to stretch out, this Toyota minivan also has more cargo room! When you keep the third row up, you already have 39 cubic feet of space to use, and you can always fold down the second and third row of seats to enjoy 150 cubic feet of volume!
- Compared with the Honda’s 148.5 cubic feet when both rows are folded down, you might have a tougher time fitting everything in the Honda Odyssey.
Just because you can enjoy some extra room in the 2014 Toyota Sienna in N Charlotte doesn’t mean you have to shell out extra money for it! It has a low and affordable starting MSRP of $26,920, while its Honda competitor is more expensive at the starting MSRP of $28,825.
Make the most of every trip with the 2014 Toyota Sienna!
Ready to enjoy every trip in comfort and with little complaining? This new Toyota minivan can help make that happen!
Come and see this affordable new Toyota today, and to check out everything it has to offer. Coming in five different trim-levels and the ability to host the latest hi-tech features like Bluetooth technology and a DVD-player/entertainment system, there’s much to enjoy in this ride. Give us a call at (888) 883-3797!