ABOVE: The latest forecast update from Severe Weather Center 9. To stay on top of changing weather conditions, be sure to download our free WSOC-TV weather app.
- It’s a great day to get outside as the cloud cover lifts, revealing mostly sunny skies by Monday afternoon
- Highs will trend slightly above average -- they’ll make it to the mid-80s.
- Overnight lows will be higher than last week due to more cloud cover.
- Temperatures will trend a few degrees below average for the rest of the work week under mostly cloudy skies.
- There will be a slight chance for a few showers Tuesday through Friday as several minor disturbances track eastward. Most of the rain will be north of Interstate 80 so the mountains will receive the most amount of rain.
- Conditions will gradually improve for the end of the week.
- As of right now, the weekend looks to be mild and dry with highs in the upper 70s.
>> Channel 9′s Weather 24/7 stream has the latest local weather all day, every day. Watch wherever you stream — on our website, or through your mobile app or smart TV.
- WSOC Weather 24/7
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Madi Baggett
- Meteorologist Joe Puma
©2023 Cox Media Group