ABOVE: The latest forecast update from Severe Weather Center 9. To stay on top of changing weather conditions, be sure to download our free WSOC-TV weather app.
- Heavy rain pushed through our area, which caused major headaches on the roads two days ahead of Thanksgiving.
- Most of the showers will clear out overnight, and we see our last chance for rain in the first half of Wednesday.
- Fortunately, drier and cooler weather is expected for Thanksgiving, with highs in the upper 50s.
- There is still a very small chance of rain returning on Friday, but that is mainly for southern counties.
VIDEO: Travelers experience delays, traffic backups at Charlotte Douglas
>> Channel 9′s Weather 24/7 stream has the latest local weather all day, every day. Watch wherever you stream — on our website, or through your mobile app or smart TV.
- WSOC Weather 24/7
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Madi Baggett
- Meteorologist Joe Puma
©2023 Cox Media Group