CONCORD, N.C. — Charlotte Rescue Mission will host two drive-in movie nights at Charlotte Motor Speedway this summer to raise money for its recovery programs.
“Despicable Me” will be shown on the speedway’s large screen June 6 and “Soul Surfer” will be shown on June 7.
Gates will open at 6 p.m. and the movie will begin at 7:15 p.m. each night.
Registration is required and costs $100 per vehicle. $70 is a tax-deductible donation to Charlotte Rescue Mission; any additional donation to the organization will be 100% tax deductible.
Know before you go:
- There will be limited interaction with staff. You can remain in your vehicle when checking in.
- Restrooms will be available and monitored.
- RVs and campers will not be permitted.
- Convertibles, food and coolers are permitted.
- You must remain in your vehicle to watch the movie, although truck owners can sit in the bed of the truck or on the tailgate.
- You will not be permitted to sit in lawn chairs outside of your vehicle.
- Light snacks and beverages will be provided.
To register or to find out more, click here.
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group