YORK COUNTY, S.C. - State troopers are investigating an overnight crash that left a Chester woman dead in York County.
Troopers told Channel 9 that the 31-year-old driver, whose name has not been released, was killed in a crash on Interstate 77.
Investigators said she drove off I-77 around 3:15 a.m. and struck a concrete traffic camera pole near mile marker 89.
Troopers said she was not wearing a seatbelt and was thrown from the vehicle.
She was rushed to Carolinas Medical Center, where she later died.
Check back with wsoctv.com for updates on this story.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Chester woman killed after thrown from vehicle in I-77 crash, troopers say
- Panthers' Kalil charged after his pizzeria allegedly sells beer to minor
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Tuesday forecast outlook
- CMPD: Jogger robbed at knifepoint on Reedy Creek Park trail
- Panthers dominate Dolphins 45-21 on Monday Night Football
- VIDEO: Cam Newton dressed to impress during post-game press conference
© 2017 Cox Media Group.